Call (301) 998-6153 for a FREE consultation! 首次咨询免费
We are seeking one (1) attorney to fill an opening. The attorney
is expected to perform the following duties:
1. Admission to Maryland bar is required.
2. Research and analyze various legal issues; write briefs and
memos for submission to a supervising attorney in the firm.
3. Perform due diligence on projects and transactions.
4. Prepare discovery requests and responses, draft motions,
briefs, pleadings; assist senior attorneys in conducting
depositions, and attending trials and court hearings.
5. Prepare immigration forms and petitions; file and monitor
applications and petitions with appropriate government agencies.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in law is required;
Excellent writing and research skil ls; strong verbal and written
communication skills; strong computer literacy skills; attentive to
Please send cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to
Business Law Associates at 1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 400,
Rockville, MD 20852. No phone calls.