We are seeking one (1) attorney to fill an opening. The attorney
is expected to perform the following duties:
1. Admission to Maryland bar is required.
2. Research and analyze various legal issues; write briefs and
memos for submission to a supervising attorney in the firm.
3. Perform due diligence on projects and transactions.
4. Prepare discovery requests and responses, draft motions,
briefs, pleadings; assist senior attorneys in conducting
depositions, and attending trials and court hearings.
5. Prepare immigration forms and petitions; file and monitor
applications and petitions with appropriate government agencies.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in law is required;
Excellent writing and research skil ls; strong verbal and written
communication skills; strong computer literacy skills; attentive to
Please send cover letter, resume, and three (3) references to
Business Law Associates at 1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 400,
Rockville, MD 20852. No phone calls.
Business Law Associates LLC - Business, Real Estate, Litigation, Family Law, Immigration in Maryland and D.C.
1700 Rockville Pike, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Business Law Associates LLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 Business Law Associates LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder